Cerus Markets is a pioneering multi-asset trading platform that is disrupting the financial services and cryptocurrency sector. They are the first provider to offer crypto as a base currency against traditional instruments like shares and indices. On top of that they also offer crypto against commodities and forex as well as a vast array of non crypto instruments.
Cerus Markets was formed in 2022 by a specialized team with vast experience in technology, crypto, forex, and financial services. Founded by CEO, Michael Brescia, and Head of Trading, Larry McGonegal, Cerus Markets reflects their pioneering vision of an innovative and technology led trading sector. Both held senior executive roles at FXCM before they spearheaded the Cerus Markets mission of bridging the gap between crypto and traditional trading. By offering robust trading platforms, transparent access to multiple markets, award-winning customer service, and lightning fast execution speeds, Cerus Markets is helping clients achieve their financial objectives.
Cerus Market was born from its institutional partner, Praxis Digital Trading, where it delivered market leading trading services and access to multi-markets for institutional and professional traders. After five years of success, they built a team of industry veterans from renowned providers like INFINOX and OKX to drive the Cerus Markets pioneering mission forward. As part of their mission and values, Cerus Markets strives to constantly enhance its offerings, ensuring it delivers a premium trading service to its clients.
Risk Warning : Trading derivatives carries a high level of risk to your capital and should only be traded with money you can afford to lose. Ensure you read the documents on our Legal Page (including FSG, PDSs and Terms & Conditions), and seek independent advice, to fully understand the risks,before deciding to trade. The information in this website is of a general nature only and the advice has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Deposit and Withdrawals
There are no fees on deposits to Cerus Markets and it offers a minimum deposit of $50. You can use a wide range of payment methods, including credit and debit cards, wire transfers, Union Pay, and more. On top of that you can also manage your funds in cryptocurrencies by depositing and withdrawing in various coins like BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH, and others.
For new traders, there is even an additional incentive – 100% deposit bonus is available. When a new account is first funded, that deposit is matched by Cerus Markets (up to $5,000).
Cerus Markets is the first provider to offer cryptocurrencies as a base currency against major asset classes as well as offering traditional instruments. Each product has its own leverage and specifications, see below for details:
- Shares vs. Crypto. You can access 100:1 leverage, trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other coins against shares like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, and more.
- Commodities vs. Crypto. Scale in and out of oil and metals positions and hedge positions against market volatility with what Cerus describes as “generous leverage.”
- Indices vs. Crypto. Buy or sell FTSE, the DOW, S&P500, and other indices without trading restrictions or fees.
- Forex: You can access up to 400:1 leverage for trading traditional and exotic pairs to take advantage of the market volatility.
- Commodities: Trade Gold, Silver and Crude oil with leverage up to 400:1. Traders take advantage of Gold trading to hedge market uncertainty such as central bank interest rate decisions.
- Stocks: With as little as $50, traders can buy and sell some of the largest companies in the world like TESLA, APPLE, and MICROSOFT. Trading with higher leverage (up to 400:1) allows you to scale investments with smaller deposits which can also help amplify profits (and losses).
Understanding Contract for Difference (CFD): A Contract for Difference (CFD) is a financial contract that pays the differences in the settlement price between the open and closing trades. CFDs allow traders to speculate on the price movement of financial assets, including cryptocurrencies, without owning the underlying asset. You can access many different crypto pairs by themselves, all with “generous leverage” and twenty-four-hour market access when trading with Cerus Markets as well as traditional coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.
Advantages of Trading Crypto via CFDs: Trading cryptocurrencies against other asset classes via CFDs allows traders to take advantage of price movements in both rising and falling markets, providing more opportunities to trade. CFDs also allow for margin trading, enabling traders to open larger positions than their capital would otherwise allow.
A good way of gauging a broker’s reliability is to look at its platform. The Cerus Markets Platform has a lot of excellent features, including two-factor authentication for security, mobile and desktop access, integrated education and news widgets, and restriction-free crypto trading. Here is a brief overview of this platform’s highlights:
- News & Education. This feature is built into the platform and fully integrated, giving you information on market events, strategies, basic definitions, and more.
- Technical Indicators. You can access more than 20 built-in trading indicators to help you gauge the markets, including popular one like MACD, SMA, and RSI.
- Charting. You can view Line and Candlestick charts covering multiple time periods, allowing you to see price history in-depth.
This platform is impressive, and it is a good sign that Cerus Markets can provide a reliable trading experience to its clients.
Policy and Regulation
Headquartered in Sabah, Malaysia, the Labuan Financial Services Authority was established in 1996 to govern all business operations conducted out of Malaysia, ensuring that all of its members closely follow its laws and regulations. Cerus Markets is regulated by the Labuan Financial Services Authority under the LFSSA (Labuan Financial Services and Securities Act of 2010). Its registration number is LL17651, and the LFSA allows it to conduct “money-broking business,” as permitted by law.
About Cerus Market
Discover the platform that is bridging the crypto and traditional financial instrument gap – Cerus Markets is a groundbreaking platform launched in 2022 that will change the crypto trading sector. With a robust regulatory framework under the Malaysia Labuan FSA, Cerus Markets is here to redefine your trading experience by offering a unique blend of crypto trading pairs against a myriad of traditional financial assets.
Start Trading Now with 100% First-Time Deposit!
Cerus Markets is not just another cryptocurrency trading platform, it’s a gateway to a new benchmark of crypto trading. With the added incentive of a 100% First-Time Deposit (FTD) trading credit up to USD 5,000, now is the opportune time to start trading with Cerus Markets and explore the unique trading pairs and opportunities that await. Step into a new era of trading possibilities with Cerus Markets and redefine your trading horizon.
For more information, please visit Cerus Market Website.
Follow Cerus Market social media channels: