Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to TheConrise. By reading and continuing to use our site you (“You” or “
We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of the ToU;
- Change all or any portion of the TheCoinrise Sites, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of TheCoinrise Sites; or
- Change other conditions for use of the TheCoinrise Sites including fees or other changes for Research (with reasonable notice, in our sole discretion).
Any changes we make to the ToU will be effective immediately after we post the modified ToU on TheCoinrise.com.
Content on TheCoinrise Sites
All of the information and other content displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with TheCoinrise Sites, including for example, advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, Html, source and object code, software, data, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of the TheCoinrise Sites (collectively, the “Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and another proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the intellectual property of TheCoinrise, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. TheCoinrise activ
You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. You may not, for example, republish the Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache or store the Content in electronic form on your computer or mobile device unless otherwise expressly permitted by TheCoinrise. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content, except as permitted by the ToU or by securing the prior written consent of TheCoinrise.
The Content includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks (collectively “Marks”) owned by TheCoinrise, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. For example, “TheCoinrise” is a registered trademark of TheCoinrise.com No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in advance, in writing by TheCoinrise.
Requests to use the Content for any purpose other than as permitted in the ToU should be submitted to email@example.com.
TheCoinrise respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or is aware of any infringing material placed by any third party on the Website, please contact our designated copyright agent, in writing, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Copyright Agent, and provide the following information as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The information, products
In no event will TheCoinrise or any of the TheCoinrise parties be liable to you, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any other damages of any kind even if TheCoinrise or any other such party has been advised of the possibility thereof. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect a user’s equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. TheCoinrise cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any of the TheCoinrise Sites.
All writers’ opinions are their own and do not constitute financial advice in any way whatsoever. Nothing published by TheCoinrise constitutes an investment recommendation, nor should any data or Content published by TheCoinrise be relied upon for any investment activities.
TheCoinrise strongly recommends that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.
Links to other sites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
CHOICE OF LAW
The ToU and the agreement formed hereby (“Agreement”) shall be governed
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
© 2019 TheCoinrise.com
Updated on 11.09.2019