Crypto Analyst Picks New Pushd (PUSHD) Presale To 20x in 2024: Here’s Why Investors Are Selling Monero (XMR) And Polygon (MATIC) To Buy Pushd (PUSHD)

banner-image

🚀 Stay Ahead with AltcoinDaily.co! 🌐

New crypto projects spring up every day, with many opportunities to gain returns or lose one’s investments. Many of these projects attempt to replicate the successes of established cryptocurrencies like Monero (XMR) and Polygon (MATIC) with varying results. However, top analysts are now speculating that a new project Pushd (PUSHD) will be a better investment than Monero (XMR) and Polygon (MATIC), and will surpass both tokens.

This analysis examines the two tokens to see what experts think about their trajectory. We will also consider Pushd (PUSHD), to show why analysts pick it over many alternatives. 

Monero’s (XMR) future divides analysts

This privacy-focused blockchain and cryptocurrency has thrived on anonymous transactions since its launch. However, recent price movements with Monero (XMR) leave many skeptical about its future.

  🌟 Unlock Crypto Insights with AltcoinDaily.co! 💰

On one hand, some analysts believe Monero (XMR) will benefit from the crypto bull run and grow by 6% to 10% by the end of January. Other analysts point to Monero’s (XMR) price movements, losing 8% in 30-day charts, as evidence it may be turning bearish. With more fluctuations in the last few days, Monero’s (XMR) current price is $154.97, with a 24-hour high of $159 and a low of $154.

Polygon (MATIC) steady on the decline?

Polygon (MATIC) has been on a decline lately, with its price falling to $0.79 per Polygon (MATIC) token, the lowest it has been this year. It has dropped 4% in the last 24 hours of writing and over 15% in the past week. The past year has not been great for Polygon (MATIC) either, losing nearly 19% of its market price over the last 365 days.

Pushd (PUSHD) preferred to Monero (XMR) and Polygon (MATIC)

Crypto experts have been buzzing about Pushd (PUSHD) since news about it first broke. The project which aims to alter online marketplaces through blockchain technology has been described as a potential blue-chip crypto and the future of global ecommerce. Pushd (PUSHD) takes the principles behind the $6 trillion global e-commerce industry and leverages decentralized technologies to solve many of its issues.

 🦂 AltcoinDaily.co is your trusted source for the latest in crypto news and insights. 🚀

Analysts think it will be a better investment compared to Monero (XMR) and Polygon (MATIC) for many reasons.

Monero (XMR) and Polygon (MATIC), like many established cryptos, are close to hitting their maximum supply, limiting their potential unlike Pushd (PUSHD) with up to 250 million units available. Pushd (PUSHD) also costs less, going for $0.075 in presale, allowing more investors to get involved and get more from Pushd (PUSHD).

Its rewards for investors also make it a better option than other cryptos. Apart from governance rights, Pushd (PUSHD) will also give presale investors revenue obtained from fees paid on the platform. As Pushd (PUSHD) launches and grows in adoption, this revenue will increase as well, even with lower fees than other marketplaces.

Expert analysis shows that Pushd (PUSHD) has the potential to go right to the top. Its features cater to users while providing rewards for investors. Top analysts are behind Pushd (PUSHD), and we agree with them.

Find out more about the Pushd presale at their official website

 🔍 Your Crypto News Hub: AltcoinDaily.co! 🌐

July 20, 2024

A United States Federal judge has granted approval to Binance to..

July 20, 2024

The broader cryptocurrency ecosystem is being targeted by malicious actors looking..

July 20, 2024

The quest by Hong Kong to become a hub of Web3..

ads-image ads-image