Penguiana Presale Gains Momentum As Investors Flock from Other Solana Meme Coins


As the spotlight begins to shift from long-standing Solana meme projects like Slothana & Book of Meme to newer, dynamic and more innovative projects like Penguiana.

Among these, Penguiana stands out,  getting its chance to shine. inspired by the playful charm of penguins, and is quickly becoming the next major animal mascot in the Solana ecosystem.

Introducing Penguiana: The Next Viral Sensation on Solana

With its engaging penguin-themed play-to-earn platform, Penguiana is capturing the hearts of the crypto community, promising to deliver as much excitement and investment potential as predecessors.

Rooted deeply in a theme that combines fun with functionality, Penguiana aims to solidify its position as a leading figure on the Solana blockchain.

With the $PENGU token presale already underway and more than 500 SOL raised within just a few hours, Penguiana is inviting early adopters to join what is poised to be an unparalleled success story in the meme coin market.

Join $PENGU Presale

Join the Penguiana Presale

The presale, set to run for 31 days, offers an inclusive opportunity for enthusiasts and investors to secure their stake in what’s anticipated to be a standout project within the Solana ecosystem.

A significant 60% of the tokens are allocated for the presale, with the remaining 40% dedicated to liquidity, marketing  and future developments, ensuring a robust and stable market post-launch.

Presale Start Date: Friday, May 3rd, 2024

Presale Duration: 31 Days

Presale Allocation: 60% of the total supply available to presale participants

Presale Price: 1 SOL = 20000 $PENGU

Purchase Limits: Minimum 0.5 SOL, Maximum 100 SOL, ensuring fair access for all participants

Raydium Listing Price: 1 SOL = 10,000 $PENGU

How To Join Penguiana Presale

Prepare Your Wallet: Set up a Solana-compatible wallet such as Phantom or Sollet to engage in the presale.

Acquire SOL: Purchase SOL from leading exchanges like Binance or Coinbase and send the purchased SOL to your personal Solana wallet.

Join the Presale: Visit Penguiana’s presale page and follow the straightforward steps to exchange your SOL for $PENGU tokens.

Receive Your Tokens: Post-presale, your $PENGU tokens will be directly airdropped to your wallet.

You can also check out this Guide on how to buy $PENGU tokens.

Buy $PENGU Tokens

A Community-Centric Launch

After the presale concludes, $PENGU tokens will be paired with SOL and listed on Raydium, Solana’s leading decentralized exchange (DEX), at a price 50% higher than the presale value. This strategic pricing not only rewards early participants but also lays a solid foundation for the token’s future growth.

Penguiana’s approach is not just focused on financial gains but on building a strong, engaged community. By avoiding private allocations for the team or insiders, Penguiana ensures market fairness and fosters a community-driven journey.

Get Involved with the Penguiana Community

Join our dedicated Telegram and Discord channels to stay connected and involved with all the updates and developments.

As the Penguiana presale continues to draw attention and enthusiasm, the crypto community is on the brink of a new era in meme coin investment on the Solana blockchain. With its charismatic theme, strategic launch plan, and the palpable excitement of its growing community, Penguiana isn’t just aiming to be the next big meme coin; it’s becoming a cultural phenomenon in the crypto space.

Given the impressive performance of meme coins on major exchanges, Penguiana is perfectly positioned to follow in their successful footsteps, offering an unmissable opportunity to be part of the next big meme coin craze.

Stay Updated and Engaged with Penguiana:


Join Presale:




The survey highlights a strong interest in digital assets in Asia,..

The e-cedi, the central bank digital currency of Ghana, is currently..

Finding the Next BONK? Join the AI Revolution With Over 20,000..

ads-image ads-image